Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Journey to Waist Length 2

I've finally decided to join a hair challenge. I've always wanted to join some type of hair challenge but have always been to late in trying to sign up. I've decided to join the castor oil challenge done by kinkycurlycoilyme.com. I decided to use cold pressed castor oil that I got from amazon. I plan on using the castor oil as a scalp and edge treatment because my edges need a little TLC. I decided to straighten my hair, even though I had plan on not using heat or any styling tool. I wanted to straighten my hair so that I can see the full length of it and be able to compare with the after shots when the challenge is over. I'm really excited about this and hope that this challenge will help my hair grow a little bit more.
After straighten my hair I ended up trimming a huge amount of my hair because the ends were sooooo horrible, I hadn't trimmed my hair in months. I think I trimmed off about 2 inches of hair and now my hair ends feel pretty good. I plan on combining the castor oil challenge with protective styles to maximize my hair growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment