Saturday, April 26, 2014

Uni VoxBox


So I received the Uni VoxBox from influenster to sample and I have to say I'm not that crazy about a couple of the products. I have received two voxbox from influenster before and have loved everything about them but this voxbox is not that impressive. I was really hoping to be able to use all of the products in the box but unfortunately I was not able to.
#influenster #univoxbox #expertlast #realtea #rimmellondonus #rimmel #pilotpen #voxbox #playon #impressmanicure #newyorkcolorvThe very first thing that I noticed in the box was the Rimmel liquid foundation. First off, the foundation is not my skin tone at all. It's not even close to my skin tone. After receiving this I looked to see what other shades Rimmel has and I have to say I am very disappointed. The shade I received was the darkest shade they had. These types of foundation are not made for women with a darker skin tone like me. The second product that I didn't use was the playtex sport. I didn't use this product because I don't wear tampons. These two products were a huge let down for me. 
One thing that I really loved about the voxbox was the impress manicure. I really liked that the press-on nails are super easy to apply. I also like the design that I received. I also loved the pilot pen. At first I was a little disappointed because I have more than enough pens in my house but this pen is now my favorite pen to use. I definitely will be buying more Pilot Pens. I also like the NYC Lipstick. I liked the color. It is a little bright that I like but it was workable. I really like that it doesn't make my lips feel dry. At first I was a little skeptical about the real tea because I'm not a huge tea drinker but I have to admit that it's not that bad. 
I don't think that I will be buying everything in this voxbox. I probably will buy more Pilot pens but other than that, I will not be buying anything else from this box. Although I like the lipstick, it didn't really wow me enough for me to switch from what I use now. Although I also like the press-on nails, I will not be buying them also for the same reason as the lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment